SpaceClaim Sheet Metal
SpaceClaim provides the industries most advanced modelling environment for the sheet metal manufacturing process. Developed in partnership with Trumpf, SpaceClaim’s sheet metal capabilities facilitate the highest level of workflows for: a) the sales engineer for quoting and estimating purposes b) preparing production ready geometry for fast turnaround manufacturing.
Typical sheet metal customers benefit by:
• Getting the CAD work done 2-5x faster than feature-based systems
• Saving about 50% on CAD-related expenses
• Spending more time performing value-added work
Ease of use
Take any CAD geometry from any format and convert it into sheet metal parts and flat patterns in seconds.
Creates 3D sheet metal designs from scratch with ease and power – “an absolute dream to use - it intelligently understands sheet metal.”
Incredibly easy to use - Ideal for Production and the Sheet Metal sales engineer – self teach or 1 days training.
Already Have CAD??
It's unusual to find a sub-contract sheet metal fabrication company that does not already have some kind of CAD capability. For them to be interested in SpaceClaim, they have to be convinced that SpaceClaim can deliver incremental value and functionality.
Why not take our Sheet Metal Challenge and see how your CAD software compares to SpaceClaim.
Take a look at the features:
- Rapidly convert your existing data to unfoldable, solid, 3D designs
- Start with unshelled models, shelled 3D models, surface models, and 2D data
- Directly sketch new 3D sheet metal geometry
- Try different bends, seams, and rips to optimize flat pattern geometry
- Change the flat pattern and watch the 3D model update
- Adjust thickness and material properties any time
- Customizable form library supports punches, countersinks, knockouts, bridges, extrusions, louvers, and cups
- Lightweight holes allow patterns of thousands of holes without affecting performance
These are just a brief outline of the many features. Watch the video and then call
Eng-IT on 03333 440 880